Session 1: Saturday 6th March 2021 | 2PM – 4PM (GMT)
Session 2: Sunday 7th March 2021 | 2PM – 4PM (GMT)
Instructor: Shaykh Ebrahim Noor (Islamic Academy of Coventry)
To find out the timing of the session in your time zone please click here.
“To Allah, we belong, and to Him is our return.” (Qur’an 2:156)
We all lead different lives. We all do not experience the same things in life. But there is one event that will definitely take place in everyone’s life – death.
Your loved ones will not stay in this world forever but do you know what to do when they are in their last moments? Would you know how to bathe them and make preparations for their burial? This course will help you prepare for the inevitable.
Every Muslim striving to practice Islam correctly and looking to increase his/her attachment to the Hereafter, this course will help you give your loved ones the final farewell according to the Sunnah of the beloved Messenger of Allah ﷺ.
- What to do when someone is passing away
- Immediate actions after someone has passed away
- Legal Preparation required to process a burial
- Local Funeral Cost Analysis
- Bathing the deceased
- Shrouding the deceased
- The Janazah Prayer
- The Islamic Burial Process in detail
- Post Burial customs
- Etiquettes of visiting the house of the deceased
- Etiquettes of visiting the Cemetery
- How can we help the deceased – Isaal al-Thawaab
- Preparation for Death
Attending the session live will allow students to interact with the instructor, however in a case where one is unable to attend live, recording will be available to review the session – registration is still necessary.